View Profile AnimeFuckHead

11 Movie Reviews

5's all the way, but especially for yom's excellent work in the last slide.

Rheo and Bigbones advice look weird next to eachother
I suggest working on both animation and humour

the hell, while this was well made i went around to check your others and the rest are shitty

why the hell did you get WORSE at art over time, i dont understand

36 Game Reviews

Hey! This is not a review, this is me telling you that if you like this, forkheads is still out there making games. The link is broken though, the proper link is f o r k h e a d s . n e t
We also have a discord server, go ask in the forums.

This.. I suppose, is a really great game.
I say I suppose, because it has shitty art, is not really all that fappable in the first place(in the future, replace the one pose for everything method with multiple camera poses for many different sexual positions and actions), has a disorienting layout, loses the interesting debt based aspect of difficulty quickly, lags hardcore, sex acts are too slow, and the whole thing looks as shodilly put together as my very own sex kitten games.

That being said, I spent at least 4 hours on it just now and bought almost fucking everything(dont care to retry for the other endings, yet, either.) and am now making 30000 bahts a day. I plan on gettng max stock with super pussy and I really hope you coded in something to happen when I do.
I was completely enraptured in thi game and it might have something to do with my weakness for sex-based rpgs(slave-maker, I'm looking at you, beautiful masterpiece that introduced me to this type of shit(which by the way, if you liked this game, check slave maker out, its one of the best of the best in this genre of whatever the fuck)
I just really liked the aspect of going doing prostitue stuff in an rpg I suppose.

So even though I find many many flaws in this game. I honestly enjoyed alot it for a very long time

SlingBang responds:

um, thanks... I think?

RightClick+Play=SkipLoadTimes

7 Audio Reviews

Damn Pirate memories...

for the immediate nostalgia along with the awesome cover, you get a 5 and stuff

... now to find a place to put this

DJM4C responds:

seems like

my own mental world, had a much calmer, younger brother : )
love it

awsome!!!!!!!

this is is awsome, and try listening to this in 8 difrent windows at diffrent start times.

Evil-Dog responds: